Monday, August 10, 2009

Lucky?

Tomorrow is the weekly event. The "main event" as I like to think of it, lol. My husband will aske me on the way to the game if I feel lucky? He swears he can feel it--when the poker God's are on his side. Now, I can't actually say I ever felt IT. rofl I do ocassionally get the feeling to raise a hand or play one that is coming. Then, it magically wins. But I also can say that I have that feeling, I raise and nothing happens. So, hummm--how does one know if it truely is THE BIG ONE???

Maybe I should keep track of those BIG ONES? I have to come up with some unique, low fat, low carb snack. I am currently on a diet bing. We will see how that pans out. Wonder who the fish will be this week. Certainly hope I am not the live one. Also hope Mr. Bill, aka hubby, is not the live one either. Makes for a verrrryyyy long week when he loses.

Will keep you posted on W/L record.

No comments:

Post a Comment