Monday, August 10, 2009

Poker

Hey to all u poker players out there. Life as a poker player isn't always a highway. Most definitely not the highway to Heaven. You really do need to know when to hold-em and when to fold-em.
My weekly group is about to fold me, tho. They are a bunch of fish in the sea. You all would love to sit next to any of them. Player D is the leader of the pack. He calls all, bets all, and blinds all. Every good game had a Player D. Then there is Player BL. He laughs his way thru each and every pot. He truley loves the game--losses and all. I can't say wins cuz so far i haven't seen one from him.
Where do I fit into this little nest???? I was invited--yes I was invited, to play about 1 year ago. Player D detests me but in some weird way he is sure he can syphone his money from my pocket back to his. NOT IN HIS LIFETIME. These are going to be some of my weekly adventures in the gambling world. I will try not to bore you with bad beats--*unless there is a jackpot involved. The stories should be amuzing , amazing and my life is always a cheap thrill. Join me whenever you feel the need for poker horror and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment